Mini Advocate

I see. Unfortunately for the employment-based temporary petitions we do at Immigration Advocates, PLLC, any of them require at least some sort of employer sponsorship. We recommend 1)either waiting till you have received such sponsorship or 2) going back and looking at other types of visa petitions you can apply for without sponsorship. We recommend looking at the following articles in our archives:

Need Help In Figuring It All Out?

We want to speak with you about your situation. Please fill in the below information and send us an email at with your CV and some information about your background, current situation and where you would like to see yourself go. We respond to all inquiries in less than 24 hours and will set up a time to call you to speak further on the matter.